[kronolith] mcal error

Dave dave@pakled.mmcc.cx
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:31:38 -0700

I probably should've been more verbose (and included a subject..).  Currently,
quoting relevant lines from the conf.php:

$conf['calendar']['driver'] = 'sql';
$conf['calendar']['params']['driver'] = 'mstore';

$conf['calendar']['params']['username'] = 'userjrandom';
$conf['calendar']['params']['password'] = 'apassword';

Obviously, the user/pass are in /etc/mpassword and present.  Using the mcal
program yeilds useful information.   My first hunch would be to guess that mcal
isn't supported by PHP <? echo phpinfo(); ?> debases that theory.  And opening
a mcal stream with mcal_open(); works without error.  So.. what am I doing
wrong?

-Dave