[kronolith] alerts and Goto

Steven Scott bodoni26@resnet.gatech.edu
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:01:07 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:
> Currently alarms work only with the mcal driver. And as we don't have
>
> real notification system in Horde yet, you'll only get a message at
the
> top
> of the page in Kronolith if an alarms is active.

oh ok I see now.  I'm using mcal, but I was expecting an email or a
javascript popup or something.

> > my next question is this:  has anybody tested the Goto thing on
IE:mac?
> IE for Mac is crappy! :-) No, to be honest you're probably the first
>
> test this feature on a Mac.
>
> Either you can try to see what's the problem with the javascript code
on

> Mac or we'll just strip the 'dom' capability from this browser.

ok like somebody else said, this same thing happened to him on ie mac.
I sure don't know what's wrong, although if I had access to a mac it
might be possible to figure out.

so anyway I don't have any useful information, just thought I'd ask

--
Steven Scott [Bodoni26@resnet.gatech.edu]
Don't give up fighting, 'til nothing else stands in your way..Don't