[kronolith] Installation

Jim Hale jim-ml@halemail.dyndns.org
Thu, 16 May 2002 10:43:47 -0500

Greetings. :)

I just recently installed Horde 2.0 and IMP 3.0 using the step by step
instructions provided by the 'Installation on Red Hat 7.2' tutorial. Everything
is up and running just fine.

Now I want to go ahead and install Kronolith. I followed the install file
located in the RC1 archive, but the first problem I ran into was the part about
the 'Kronolith Stanza' in the Horde registry file. I didn't have one. I went
ahead and copied the info from the Turba stanza down and changed what I felt
needing changing. The main problem I ran into was incorporating the info needed
into MySQL. It didn't give the exact specifics that I was expecting so I went
back to the tutorial on Horde and tried to do it the same way that I did the
Turba (mysql < turba.sql) but I got an error back saying 'Database not named'
or something like that.

Does there happen to be an exact step-by-step like there was for the
Horde/IMP/Turba Tutorial?

Thanks!

Jim Hale
---