[kronolith] Can't View An Event

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sun, 19 May 2002 18:44:32 +0100

I believe that viewevent.php was only committed to the HEAD version of
Kronolith... but the modifications were made to the RELENG branch as well.
someone, needs to branch view.inc and viewevent.php into the RELENG branch also.

Jan can you do this? probably should update the RC2 tarball too..

- Mike

jan         2002/05/17 15:58:17 PDT

  Modified files:        (Branch: RELENG_1)
    .                    month.php
    docs                 CHANGES
    lib                  DayView.php Event.php WeekView.php
                         api.php
    lib/Driver           sql.php
  Log:
  MFH: Add view event by Brandon Knitter, add Event::getLink() and show
  tooltip with description.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.69.2.7  +6 -2      kronolith/docs/CHANGES
  1.77.2.3  +17 -52    kronolith/lib/DayView.php
  1.31.2.4  +3 -3      kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php
  1.13.2.2  +36 -11    kronolith/lib/Event.php
  1.38.2.3  +28 -66    kronolith/lib/WeekView.php
  1.28.2.3  +8 -8      kronolith/lib/api.php
  1.69.2.4  +35 -32    kronolith/month.php