[kronolith] Kronolith CVS version (as of 052102)

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Thu, 23 May 2002 22:42:04 -0500

You might have seen this in the general Horde mailing list, maybe not. I have a
test area (test-cvs.mechanus.org) testing a snapshot of the CVS versions of the
Horde framework (almost all the applications). I am having certain issues with
Kronolith-CVS. Everytime any user tries to access the main page of Kronolith,
Apache seg faults with a signal 11. I am using Apache2 and PHP 4.2.1 on
RH7.1/alpha. Have any of you guys run into this problem before?

Cheers,

Rodolfo