[kronolith] Problem with RC3

Christopher Crowley ccrowley@tulane.edu
Thu, 30 May 2002 16:59:20 -0500

> Try just renaming your old sequence table to the new one. Or, up the value
> of the new sequence table to what the old one was set at.

I opted to up the value of the new sequence table to what the old one was
set at because there are users who are using the previous version, and I
didn't want to remove that table and cause errors for them.

I am not able to view the events that were in the previously calendar, but
they are still viewable through  IMP 3.0 .

In RC3, in months where there are events in the database, every day in the
month appears to have an event scheduled. There is one event on each day,
and every event's title is blank. Viewing the event indicates that all the
fields are blank.

I will try to trouble shoot further on this end, but I am not sure what
direction to proceed. I guess I will try inserting some data into the
database, then see if it was inserted correctly.  Other test suggestions are
welcome.

Christopher Crowley
TIS Network Services
Tulane University