[kronolith] Kronolith page not assembling (blank)

peterm@milanese.cc peterm@milanese.cc
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 20:43:54 -0400

Greetings -

I am having a problem with kronolith. I'm running latest versions of everything
(imp, turba, chora, horde), but kronolith seems to be having problems.

Linux / php4 / mysql

Open the kronolith page and get a blank screen...

Log-
PHP Warning:  Undefined index:  calendar in
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 70
PHP Warning:  Undefined index:  calendar in
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 70
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 71

Seems to be where it checks for auth.

I have auth going through imp.

Should this not work? I would think it's using the same session definitions, no?

Any advice would be lovely-

Great work guys, everything I wanted to hack imp3.0 to do was released in 3.1!

Pete