[kronolith](no subject)

Frederick KS HO hof@hk1.ibm.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:39:09 +0800

I had Horde 2.1, IMP 3.1, Turba 1.1 and Kronolith 1.0 installed. All
settings are set accordingly as documented in INSTALL.
Both the Turba and Kronolith icons appear in the IMP mail page.
I had MySQL setup for storing the Turba mail addresses and it works
faultlessly.
However, when I used MySQL for storing the Calendar events, it did
nothing and no errors were returned. If I set the password wrong on the
config.php, it will complained when I hitted the Kronolith icon.

Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? I don't see anythings in the table
kronolith_events under the horde database using horde userid.
Why? Is the Turba and Kronolith uses different approach to access
the MySQL database?

PS. When I enable LOG_DEBUG in the horde config.php for more verbal
info, I don't get anything other than login/logout messages. Any ideas?

Thanks for any info.
Fred