[kronolith](no subject)

Frederick KS HO hof@hk1.ibm.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:49:08 +0800

Hi,
   I found the problem after starting safe_mysqld with --log =
/tmp/mysqld.trace option
and it reviewed the following info where horde was trying to create the
following
table:
      kronolith_events_seq (id integer unsigned auto_increment not null,
primary key(id))

I had the horde id set without the CREATE_PRIV and mysql just failed the
operation without complain. The /var/log/mysql.log didn't show any info.

After I manually created the required table kronolith_events_seq,
everything
works fine now.

Is it proper to include this table definition in the
scripts/drivers/kronolith.sql?

Regards,
Fred

                      Chuck Hagenbuch
                      <chuck@horde.org>             To:       kronolith@lists.horde.org
                      Sent by:                      cc:
                      kronolith-bounces@list        Subject:  Re: [kronolith](no subject)
                      s.horde.org

                      06/24/2002 10:41 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Chuck Hagenbuch

Quoting Frederick KS HO <hof@hk1.ibm.com>:

> Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? I don't see anythings in the table
> kronolith_events under the horde database using horde userid.
> Why? Is the Turba and Kronolith uses different approach to access
> the MySQL database?

Nope - is there anything in your MySQL server logs?

> PS. When I enable LOG_DEBUG in the horde config.php for more verbal
> info, I don't get anything other than login/logout messages. Any ideas?

More extensive logging was just added to Kronolith in CVS.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in

the arms of silence. All we ever have is here, now." - Ursula K. Le Guin