[kronolith] Shared calendars?

Richard Heggs richard.heggs@nottinghamcity.gov.uk
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:13:30 +0100

Hi,

We're currently playing with Imp and looking to implement it corporately
very shortly.  One of the other requirements we have is to provide a
calendar function.  We are currently using an external calendar application,
but obviously using Kronolith would be the best solution in the long term.

The thing which we really need though, is shared calendars - is this in the
timeline yet, or just a 'future feature' still?

Richard

Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in this e-mail shall, as between the City Council and the recipient and/or any other party, be deemed to constitute any contract or order or create any kind of contractual relationship.

THE FOLLOWING WARNING IS GIVEN IS RESPECT OF ANY ATTACHMENTS

1.	Whilst Nottingham City Council takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being transmitted via electronic mail attachments, it does not give any guarantee that attachments do not contain such viruses.  You are strongly advised to undertake anti-virus checks prior to accessing any attachments to this electronic mail.
2.	Nottingham City Council shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on any attachments and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to any attachments or their contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties.  In addition, Nottingham City Council makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purposes of any attachments.  Any attachments may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.  All liability of Nottingham City Council howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3.	Neither Nottingham City Council, nor any of its staff will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of any attachments.  This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
4.	All brand names, product names and titles and copyrights used in any attachments, are the trade marks or trade names or copyrights of their respective holders.  No permission is given by Nottingham City Council in respect of the use of any such brand names, product names or titles or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses