[kronolith] New install error

Barry blclark@gci.net
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 04:08:52 -0800

New install of kronolith and same error dang it

Horde: 2.1-cvs
IMP: 3.1-cvs
Turba: 1.0
Kronolith: 1.0.1-cvs

> I just finished installing and configuring Kronolith and this is the
> error that I get;
>
> Fatal error: Failed opening required
> '/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/../../lib/Notification.ph
p'
> (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in
> /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 43

> Horde Versions
>
> *	Horde: 2.1-cvs
> *	IMP: 3.1-cvs
> *	Turba: 1.0
> *	Kronolith: 2.0-cvs

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this error happens because
you're using RELENG version of Horde and HEAD version of Kronolith.
Either pull out Kronolith 1.0-cvs (cvs tag RELENG_1, or you can also
install from the 1.0 tarball) or use Horde HEAD version which has the
new notification framework which is needed for your Kronolith version.

For more information on version compatibility:
http://www.horde.org/source/versions.php

-Tero

--
Tero Matinlassi