[kronolith] Alarms

Igor Stroh stroh@scan-plus.de
09 Jul 2002 08:35:08 +0200

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
On Die, 2002-07-09 at 00:33, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Darius Matuliauskas <darius@lnk.lt>:
>=20
> > Could anyone (probably Chuck) update me on the development status of
> > alarm notifications in kronolith? I currently am starting to use the 1.=
0
> > release (not CVS). Are you planning to do e-mail notification via cron =
or=20
> > at? What about shared calendars - I guess that's one of the places wher=
e=20
> > awareness of other users comes into play. How is Kronolith supposed to=20
> > deal with that?
>=20
> Planning on all of it; haven't figured it out yet. It's on my todo list,=20
> though, and I have clients that want it, so it'll be done soon.

Same here, a whole bunch of customers want to have a shared calendar...
I'd be happy to help to develop the stuff...

greetings,
Igor

--=20
ScanPlus GmbH NOC Ulm - Germany - Griesbadgasse 7-13 - D 89073 Ulm
TEL +49 731 920 13 100 - FAX +49 731 920 13 290
eMail: support@scan-plus.de
Amtsgericht Ulm - HRB3220 - Geschaeftsfuehrer: Juergen Hoermann

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature