[kronolith] Document contains no data when using mcal driver

Nick Rosier Nick.Rosier@Pandora.BE
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:01:14 +0000

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
Hi,

I'm trying to get Kronolith to work with mcal as storage. Everything
works fine when I use sql but when using mcal, I always get an error
that "The document contains no data". Mcal compiled without
errors/problems, php is compiled with mcal etc... There are no entries
in my apache access or error-log, nor in my horde log. /etc/mpasswd has
been set up, /var/calendar has the right permissions. Any idea on how to
troubleshoot this as I don't have any indication why this would be failing?

Nick

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s