[kronolith] Very dumb question, even dumber than normal on email address in preferences.

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 09:14:50 -0700

 | Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
 |
 | > I just decided to try the new, for me, invite option in kronolith.  I'm
 | > getting this message:
 | >
 | > You don't have an email address configured in your preferences. You must
 | > set one before sending invitations.
 | >
 | > I have checked the kronolith options and don't see a place for the email,
 | > I've double checked my identies in imp.  Where do I configure this email
 | > address?
 |
 | It should be grabbing it from your identities. Make sure that they're
 | marked as a shared preference...
Chuck,

It was stupid on my part.  There must be a default identity and since this
is my test machine, I blow my ldap directory away periodically and loose
prefs.  I had added my identity but hadn't choosen it as the default.

Sorry for the noise and thanks,

ed