[kronolith] Bug in kronolith invitations? (was: Very dumb question, even dumber than normal on email address in preferences.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 17:36:59 -0400

Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl>:

> > It should be grabbing it from your identities. Make sure that they're
> > marked as a shared preference...
>
> This _doesn't_ work if you have locked $pref['from_addr'], as in my case.

Yeah, there are a lot of known issues with it, since shared prefs haven't
been heavily used so far and it's all still being ironed out. Constructive
suggestions and patches are great; otherwise, it'll all be fixed eventually.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>