[kronolith] Shared Calendar Thoughts

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:42:56 +0100

They way I'm looking at it:

I have an event that i want 5 independent groups to know about....

Shared calendar approach:
 I add the event 5 times to 5 different shared calendars so all groups can see
it. If a person is subscribed to two of those groups then they will see the
event twice, one from each calendar.

Shared event approach:
 I add the event once and give the five different groups read access to it.

- Mike :-)