[kronolith] Possible workaround for dayless weekly new-event crash.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:07:20 -0400

Quoting Daniel Gordon <dan@env.leeds.ac.uk>:

> This is a probably rather ameteurish workaround for a problem we found
> with kronolith, but we hope it may be of some interest.  Here are some
> details.

I had a really hard time following your code; I committed code to
lib/Event.php that prevents the problem (thanks for pointing this out), but
I'll leave the client-side magic to someone else.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>