[kronolith] iCalendar/vCalendar support in Kronolith - including scheduling!

Brandon Knitter knitterb@blandsite.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:59:20 -0700

WOW!  I'm finally catching up on my lists and saw this.  This is huge guys,
congrats! :)  I look forward to trying this out.

Does this require HEAD for the Horde framework as well as Kronolith for testing
and playing with?

Keep up the great work.  Wish I could contribute more, just so darn busy.  I do
use Kronolith every day thouse! :)

Cheers,

--
-bk