[kronolith] fresh kronolith install, events not being saved

Hanser, Kevin kevin@merchantinternetgroup.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:30:13 -0400

Hello,
I've had horde, IMP and turba working for a couple months now, and this
weekend I decided to install kronolith as well.  I followed the
instructions, and everything seems to be working ok except I can't save
events.  I enter all the information for the new event, click save, and it
goes on as if everything went ok, but the event doesn't show up anywhere.
No error message is reported, the event just disappears...

I searched the mailing list archives, and I noticed someone else had this
same problem, but I didn't see a solution.  The reply to that post suggested
turning up logging on horde, to see what that produced.  So I turned the
logging on my horde to LOG_DEBUG, but nothing is shown in the log when I
save an event :(  Only thing that's in the log is my login...

My kronolith is configured to use 'sql' as the driver, with the appropriate
lines uncommented for the mysql database as a backend.  I ran the create
script, and created the table (I verified that the table was actually there
by using the mysql manager as the horde user).

I'm using: Horde 2.1 RC3, Imp 3.1, Kronolith 1.0
System is: RH 7.2

I checked any system logs I could think might have something in them, but
don't see any errors there either.

Where can I look to figure out what's going wrong here..??

thx

Kevin Hanser
System Administrator
Merchant Internet Group, Inc.