[kronolith] Using Kronolith 1.0 as shared calendar

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:38:08 -0400

Quoting Paul van der Vlis <paul@vandervlis.nl>:

> My problem is the following: I've heard that you want to make Kronolith
> a shared calendar in the future with a complete other strategy in mind.
> Will this give problems with the way I want to use it?

Nope.

Btw, Joel, how's that share stuff coming? I have a few projects that could
use it or something like it that I'd like to get started on soon, and I'd
rather not duplicate work. HEAD doesn't have to be perfect. :)

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>