[kronolith] Fwd: [dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/docs CHANGES kronolithday.php menu.phpmonth.php prefs.php week.php workweek.php kronolith/graphics private.gif public.gif share.gif

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:03:21 -0400

FYI

----- Forwarded message from mike@graftonhall.co.nz -----
    Date: Wed,  4 Sep 2002 17:42:05 +1200
    From: Mike Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>
 Subject: [dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/docs CHANGES kronolith day.php
menu.phpmonth.php prefs.php week.php workweek.php kronolith/graphics
private.gif public.gif share.gif
      To: dev@lists.horde.org

Okay... shared calendar support is finally in there... there's some good news
and some bad news....

Good news:
It's backwards compatible... you don't have to convert or change anything to
still be able to access you existing events.

Bad News:
There's lots of bugs.... but i don't know where they are, as you haven't found
them :-)
There is a known issue when trying to edit 'My Calendar' and the default
calendar preference not listing the calendars...

Please play with this lots and see what ways you can reliably break things. The
only thing you will need is a working categories backend to start using this. No
database changes to worry about.

Thanks heaps to Joel Vandal <jvandal@infoteck.qc.ca> for the bulk of the code
and a whole lots of ideas.

- Mike :-)