[kronolith] Fwd: [dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/docs CHANGES kronolithday.php menu.phpmonth.php prefs.php week.php workweek.php kronolith/graphics private.gif public.gif share.gif

Marc G. Fournier scrappy@hub.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:28:27 -0300 (ADT)

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Rodolfo Segleau wrote:

> > ----- Message from scrappy@hub.org ---------
> >     Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:06:39 -0300 (ADT)
> >     From: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
> >  Subject: Re: [kronolith] Fwd: [dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/docs CHANGES
> kronolithday.php menu.phpmonth.php prefs.php week.php workweek.php
> kronolith/graphics private.gif public.gif share.gif
> >       To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
> >

> > Okay, and for todays *stupid* question ... but I can't seem to *add*
> > anything to my calender ... there doesn't seem to be any options to 'Add'?
> >

> If you are trying to add events, remember to use the Horde Groups and
> Horde Permissions (you can use the groups functionality to add a large
> group of people, and then add that group to the horde permissions). For
> example, the Horde Admin (me ;-)) has all show/read/write/delete
> permissions activated, while everyone else (in a group called all-users)
> has just show/read access.

Eck ... is there some way of changing the defaults on that?  I have 4000
mailboxes/users that will be using the system ... I'd like for each users
to be able to maintain their own private calendar by default ...