[kronolith] CVS update and things ain't working...

Chris Hastie lists@oak-wood.co.uk
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:40:07 +0100

Hi

I just did a CVS and a lot of things seem to have gone wrong with my
installation:

A notice above all calendar views such as
"Undefined offset: 1 in /usr/local/www/mail/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kro
nolith.php on line 638"

No links to add events

Existing events are not shown as links, so I can't get to them to see
more detail

All the links to other apps (eg imp, horde, nag) point to the wrong
places:

"Not Found
The requested URL /horde/kronolith//horde/imp/ was not found on this
server"

Seems like with so much going wrong I must have done something really
stupid - but what?

--
Chris Hastie