[kronolith] Warning Upon Creating Shared Cal

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:46:35 -0400

Quoting "Ibarra, Michael" <m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com>:

> The shared cal that I was attempting to create never happened as well.
> I realize that this may be premature, as it is still in development, I am
> just hoping that this info is useful to the Team.

This error is now fixed, and things are actually starting to work pretty
well. However, your calendars won't show up most places yet, because the
code to list shared calendars is a mess and duplicated in at least 5
different places as far as I can tell. I've mostly figured out how I want to
fix it, but have to put it down for now - hopefully later tonight or
tomorrow I'll get to it, if no one beats me there.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>