[kronolith] Fwd: [dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/docs CHANGES kronolithday.php menu.phpmonth.php prefs.php week.php workweek.php kronolith/graphics private.gif public.gif

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 23:56:59 -0400

Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>:

> Okay, for starters, it looks like pear (both the standalone
> pear-devel-4.1.0 and the one in php 4.2.2) are still using deprecated
> pgsql/php functions:

Hmm. Those are rather old; why would you be using them with versions of PHP
which deprecate pg_exec? Use a PEAR that matches your PHP version...

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>