[kronolith] lib/Kronolith.php - Undefined variable: list

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 23:10:30 -0500

Interesting effect after updating the CVS copy of Kronolith:

Notice: Undefined variable: list in /var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php
on line 513

The list is empty now (in the right hand corner of the UI), not sure if this
has to do with the Perms:: class change or not, but everyone is defined in the
Horde Groups/Permissions section under Administration (though that should just
affect shared calendars).
If I go into Options, the same thing happens, none of the calendars are
displayed, and if I try to add a calendar (for shared purposes), I get the
following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in /var/www/horde/kronolith/shares/prefs.php on line 55

which seems to be a blank line, but the following function is:

function handle_shareselect($updated)
{
    global $prefs;

    $default_share = Horde::getFormData('default_share');
    if (!is_null($default_share)) {
        $shares = Kronolith::listCalendars();
        if ($shares && count($shares) > 0 && isset($shares[$default_share])) {
            $prefs->setValue('default_share', $default_share);
            $updated = true;
        }
    }
    return $updated;
}

Perhaps I can collect all the updates and new information that has to be
inserted into conf.php and whathavenot so we can add it to the FAQ or docs/...

Cheers,

Rodolfo