[kronolith] CVS update and things ain't working...

Chris Hastie lists@oak-wood.co.uk
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:32:30 +0100

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org> wrote
>Quoting Chris Hastie <lists@oak-wood.co.uk>:
>
>> A notice above all calendar views such as
>> "Undefined offset: 1 in /usr/local/www/mail/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kro
>> nolith.php on line 638"
>
>Update prefs.php.dist.

Oops, I thought I'd gone through all the config/ files.

>Not sure about most of it - first, make sure all your config files are up to
>date and you have a Category backend configured in horde/config/conf.php.

The category backend sorted the inability to create new tasks and view
details of old ones.

I still have problems with the menu links pointing to the wrong place,
as if they have appended the path from the webroot to the current
location, instead of just to the server name:

https://host.mydomain.co.uk/horde/kronolith//horde/imp/

I'm also getting Java errors from kronolith/shares/prefs.php:

Line: 174
Char: 1
Error: Syntax error
Code: 0

Further investigation reveals this started out as a PHP notice that has
been inserted in the middle of some JS:

function checkSubmit()
{
     cancel = cancelSubmit;
     cancelSubmit = false;
     return !cancel;
}

>And when you update HEAD, be ready for things to break a bit.

Fair enough
--
Chris Hastie