[kronolith] Fwd: [dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/docs CHANGES kronolithday.php menu.phpmonth.php prefs.php week.php workweek.php kronolith/graphics private.gif public.gif

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:33:41 -0400

Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>:

> That's kinda my point :(
>
> From php-4.2.2/pear/DB/pgsql.php:

Well, looks like you should be bugging the PEAR folks then...

> the version of pear that comes with PHP4.2.2 is *severely* damaged as
> well, missing pear functions that Horde requires (or, at least, it did
> the last time I tried to use pear from php4) ... for instance:

Run pear install Log. This is _all_ over the list archives.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>