[kronolith] kronolith/groups/permissions

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:44:25 +1200

Groups provides a quick way of looking up what calendars you belong to.
Permissions stores what acess you have to these calendars.

There should be a kronolith.shares sections in both. and there should be a child
in each of these for every calendar you have. One will be you login, this is
your personal calendar. The others are given random id's which are calendars
that you have created.

not sure what happened with the permissions not getting created for your
personal calendar. That's not right. try removing all the horde.shares,
horde.perms, and horde.groups from the categroies table and start again and see
what happens.

- Mike :-)