[kronolith] Kronolith Errors

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 00:15:54 -0500

> ----- Message from mike@graftonhall.co.nz ---------
>     Date: Fri,  6 Sep 2002 16:41:00 +1200
>     From: Mike Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>
>  Subject: Re: [kronolith] Kronolith Errors
>       To: kronolith@lists.horde.org
>
> > ----- Message from segleaur@mechanus.org ---------
> >
> > LOL, so should I refrain from asking how do I get other users to see the
> > shared
> > calendars? ;-)
> no... it's all there and working....
>
> just go into 'edit your calendars' in options and selected the shared
> calendar
> you want to deal with and then click the 'member list' button and add users
> there.
>
> - Mike :-)

That's what I though was implemented... a now taking a closer look into the
problem, i noticed that IE 6 was giving an error:

Line:100
Char: 87
Error: Unterminated string contsant
Code: 0

Now i checked the file, and on line 100, there isn't a char 87. so i am not
sure where IE 6 is parsing this from... but the code surrounding line 100 is:

            // Remove share and all groups/permissions.
            $_shares->removeShare($share);
            $notification->push(sprintf(_("The calendar \"%s\" has been
deleted."), $share->getShareName()), 'horde.success');
        }
    } else {
        $notification->push(_("You must select a calendar to be
deleted."), 'horde.warning');
    }

Which doesn't make sense..... hmmm, perhaps an IE 6 specific bug?

Cheers,

Rodolfo