[kronolith] tar version

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 09:17:31 -0500

> Quoting Nate Mollring <nmollring@cennecs.org>:
>
> > Anyone know when the next planned 'release' will be.  I like the shared
> > calendar option on the new test site, but I'd rather not install a CVS
> > version on my work server with a couple hundred users.  I'm not upset or
> > complaining or anything, just curious if a release date was coming up.
> > Alot of nice features have been added. thanks...
>
> You will need a new version of Horde for Kronolith's shared calendar
> features, so even if we release a tarball, you'll still essentially be
> running a CVS version.
>
> Do you have a staging server? It's easy to run another Horde install for
> testing alongside your production install...
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
> "After a few minutes the most aromatic and nice smelling Italian coffee
>  will come out of the exhaustpipe." - Our stove-top espresso pot

OK, thanks for the info.  How often do 'they' release a new version of horde?
Yes I do have a 'testing' server, but I usually use it to test modifications
I've made to make the horde stuff work like I want it.  Such as getting the
vacation module to work with qmail.  I might have to CVS it, and try it out.
thanks again

--
Central Nebraska Community Services
http://www.welcome2cncs.com