[kronolith] CVS HEAD Category errors

Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:52:42 -0500

Someone asked earlier today about kronolith category errors, and I noted that
I also had them after upgrading my CVS HEAD.  Here's more of that story...

Until now, I'd gotten away with configuring my Category backend driver as
"none" in horde/config/conf.php.  It read:

// What backend should we use for Horde Categories? Valid options are
// currently 'none' and 'sql'. In the case of 'none', the categories
// only live for the duration of a single request - they are NOT
// stored in the user's session.
$conf['category']['driver'] = 'none';

As of the update yesterday, that doesn't work -- I get a blank screen and
the error entry:

Sep  8 22:03:53 host httpsd: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:
_load() in /path/horde/lib/Category.php on line 651

So, I changed the backend to "sql" instead.  Now my calendar comes up and
displays, apparently fine.  But I instead get these errors:

Sep  9 21:40:17 host httpsd: PHP Warning:  Uninitialized string offset:  0 in
 /path/horde/lib/Category.php on line 427
Sep  9 21:40:17 host httpsd: PHP Warning:  Uninitialized string offset:  1 in
 /path/horde/lib/Category.php on line 427
Sep  9 21:40:17 host httpsd: PHP Warning:  Uninitialized string offset:  0 in
 /path/horde/lib/Category.php on line 428
Sep  9 21:40:17 host httpsd: PHP Warning:  Uninitialized string offset:  2 in
 /path/horde/lib/Category.php on line 428
Sep  9 21:40:17 host httpsd: PHP Warning:  Can only flip STRING and INTEGER v
alues! in /path/horde/lib/Category.php on line 645
Sep  9 21:40:17 host httpsd: PHP Warning:  Can only flip STRING and INTEGER v
alues! in /path/horde/lib/Category.php on line 645
Sep  9 21:40:17 host httpsd: PHP Warning:  Can only flip STRING and INTEGER v
alues! in /path/horde/lib/Category.php on line 684
Sep  9 21:40:17 host httpsd: PHP Warning:  Can only flip STRING and INTEGER v
alues! in /path/horde/lib/Category.php on line 645
Sep  9 21:40:17 host httpsd: PHP Warning:  Can only flip STRING and INTEGER v
alues! in /path/horde/lib/Category.php on line 645
Sep  9 21:40:18 host httpsd: PHP Warning:  Can only flip STRING and INTEGER v
alues! in /path/horde/lib/Category.php on line 684

I'm guessing all the above is because I don't have any categories defined
(yet)...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage