[kronolith] CVS HEAD Category errors

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:07:47 -0400

Quoting "Ibarra, Michael" <m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com>:

> I too changed my driver to sql from none, as it has been for a
> very long time. I haven't had to modify any tables, I had already
> done that. In any case, this change quickly fixed things. Change
> made was to horde/config/conf.php for any of you who may have the
> same problem.

CH > Out of curiosity, are you claiming that categories were saved and
retrieved
CH > before? Or just that you didn't get error messages?

Are you testing my memory? :-) At some point I had been able
to save my bookmarks in Trean, and was even able to see them,
Afterwards, I have been able to save my bookmarks, but unable
to see them. Now, I can do it all!