[kronolith] Fw: Problem installing

Oliver Schönrock oliver@schonrocks.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:32:14 +0100

Are you sure you created the db structure correctly?

Here is a structure dump from my table:

#
# Table structure for table `kronolith_events`
#

CREATE TABLE kronolith_events (
  event_id bigint(20) NOT NULL default '0',
  calendar_id varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  event_description text,
  event_location text,
  event_keywords text,
  event_exceptions text,
  event_title varchar(80) default NULL,
  event_category varchar(80) default NULL,
  event_recurtype varchar(11) default '0',
  event_recurinterval varchar(11) default NULL,
  event_recurdays varchar(11) default NULL,
  event_recurenddate datetime default NULL,
  event_start datetime default NULL,
  event_end datetime default NULL,
  event_alarm int(11) default '0',
  event_modified int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (event_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

Oliver