[kronolith] lib/base.php - Several Errors (unserialize & datatypes)

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:03:24 -0500

Hey guys, FYI, the base.php from today's  CVS is giving these errors (not
allowing you to select a calendar), but the personal calendar is displayed by
default!

Notice: argument passed to unserialize() is not an string
in /var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 75

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
in /var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 86

Notice: argument passed to unserialize() is not an string
in /var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 127

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument
in /var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 127

I'll dig in to it, as soon as I get off this concall ;-)....

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to
discover new truths; the next is to shake off old prejudices. - Frederick the