[kronolith] Errors after CVS update

Rick Emery rick@emery.2y.net
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:12:09 -0400

I just updated from CVS (don't ask me why; everything was working just fine) and
I get the following errors when loading the summary page or the calendar:

Notice: argument passed to unserialize() is not an string in
/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 75

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 86

Notice: argument passed to unserialize() is not an string in
/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 127

Warning: datatype for second argument in call to in_array in
/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 127

I only started using CVS HEAD a few days ago, and this is the first time I've
ever updated, so it's entirely possible I did something (or didn't do something
I was supposed to) that caused this. Can anybody guide me?

Thanks in advance,
Rick