[kronolith] /lib/base.php (CVS version) - Typo on Line 31

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 11:54:33 -0500

Notice: Use of undefined constant HORDE_BAES - assumed 'HORDE_BAES'
in /var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 31

Warning: main(HORDE_BAES/lib/Image.php) [function.main]: failed to create
stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on
line 31

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'HORDE_BAES/lib/Image.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php
on line 31

FYI guys, there's a typo on line 31, should be BASE (instead of BAES).

In any case, when I fixed this, I got the following error:

Parse error: parse error in /var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line
134
A fatal error has occurred:

Unable to load the definition of Kronolith_Driver_sql.

[line 73 of /var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver.php]

Details have been logged for the administrator.

Seems that it can't load Kronolith_Driver_sql... it there something that
changed on the config end, or is that this hasn't been implemented 100% yet?

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to
discover new truths; the next is to shake off old prejudices. - Frederick the