[kronolith] I'm having a problem with the kronolith_driver_sql class.

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 12:05:48 -0700

Is there something I need to do for the  kronolith_driver_sql class ?  With
yesterday afternoon's head my shared calendar's were working but with a
cvs update a few minutes ago, I now get:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 134
A fatal error has occurred:

Unable to load the definition of Kronolith_Driver_sql.

[line 73 of /usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver.php]

Details have been logged for the administrator.
--
horde.log shows the same:

Thanks,

ed