[kronolith] Undefined offset: 1 in horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 725

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:53:55 -0700

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

 | Could anyone tell me if this is a problem with kronolith or if I have
 | something wrong in catagories?
 |
 | Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in
 | /usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 725
 | Unfiled

Because of the above error, I decided to try showing only the calendar
that has the event and now I get two undefined offsets.  The first at
725 shown when you click on the event and look at the event details
and the other:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 856

on the month view.

I have no idea where to begin to find this because I don't understand the
error.

Thanks,

ed