[kronolith] Error When attempting to Delete past event.

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:48:24 -0400

I am unable to recreate as of latest cvs.

-mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Cliff Green [mailto:green@UMDNJ.EDU]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 6:44 PM
To: Ibarra, Michael
Cc: kronolith@lists.horde.org
Subject: RE: [kronolith] Error When attempting to Delete past event.

Quoting "Ibarra, Michael" <m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com>:

> Sorry. My view is a shared view made up of three
> shares. I see your point, you are perhaps thinking
> that I have no delete rights? I've checked and for
> this particuoiar cal, I have full rights.
>
> Playing with this further, I was able to finally
> delete this event, but not from within the full cal
> view. What I did was to click on the event, _then_
> click on delete, which worked after a confirmation.
>
> -mike

That's probably not going to be the answer.  Next time you logon and try to
delete an event, you'll probably have to do this again - having the delete
fail
the first time.  I think it also happens with viewevent - first try fails
(with
a non-object error message), then further attempts work.  If you only view
*one*
calendar at at time, this doesn't happen.  For me, at least.  YMMV.

Re:
> Quoting "Ibarra, Michael" <m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com>:
>
> > Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> > /apache/docs/horde/kronolith/delevent.php on line 15

Cliff Green
Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ
Signature under NDA