[kronolith] Kronolith thoughts

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 04:33:05 +1200

There are a few things that I've been thinking about with kronolith recently and
am  posting here in the hope of some discussion or someone else doing them :-)

A seperate location to select the calendars to display in the summary. Currently
the summary displays what ever you had selected last time you were in Kronolith.

The option to not have any personal calendars displayed, now with remote
calendars this would be a desirable option.

Remove the assumption that each calendar is using the same backend. Ideally it
should be possible to have a local calendar using sql or mcal and a remote
calendar using another driver (eg wcap or what ever mozzila uses).

Drivers should handle the permissions instead of accessing shares to get the
permissions for an event or calendar. One day we might have a calendar backend
that knows about permissions.

Ignore anything that doesn't make sense... i'm tired....

- Mike :-)