[kronolith] weekview bug

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:42:08 -0400

Quoting Brian Keifer <brian@valinor.net>:

> I think I've found a bug in the week views.  If I create an all day event
> on the last day of the month, it shows up properly in every view except
> for the week views.  I'll probably have a whack at it this weekend, but
> wanted to toss it out in case someone with a bit more time wanted to have
> a go.

You should pay more attention when you idle in #horde - I already fixed this. =)

(note the comment that was replaced towards the bottom of the diff...):
http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php?r1=1.84&r2=1.85&ty=u

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
 - Google, thanks to Harpers