[kronolith] What Have I Done? No Shared Cals Any More...

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 18:00:15 -0400

I've performed a cvs update last Sunday evening, and since
then, I no longer have shared call ability. Where the various
choices for calendars in the top right corner used to be is now
just nothing. When I go into Options, my default calendar
is nothing, no pulldown (under manage Calendars) I go into
Edit your Calendars and I get just a blank blue screen.

Sorry, I know I sound like a moron with this description,
and I know it has to be something simple, like a change to
or from sql in prefs somewhere. I've confirmed that all
sql db's are up to date.

Thanks,

-mike