[kronolith] problems setting up the HEAD

Kurt Van Schaeybroeck kurt.vs@media-art.be
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:18:00 +0200

Hello,

Can anybody help me please.
I'm trying to set up the HEAD of horde and kronolith.
I downloaded it saturdaynight, work woth mysql db, apache, auth on the
horde_users.
I had the stable release already set up, but this one is closer to what I
need.
I get this error on the index.php of horde.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting
T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in
/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/media-art.be/httpdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php on line
286

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'horde' in
/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/media-art.be/httpdocs/horde/lib/NLS.php on line
33

I am rather new, so anyone willing to launch me , thank you very much.

Kurt