FW: [kronolith] New ACL for kronolith

Kurt Van Schaeybroeck kurt.vs@media-art.be
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 00:16:10 +0200

David,

I'm more pro ,
in other words, use of a secretary.
That way you do not necessarely need to use the owner login
every time, maybe leave this user up to the admin.
It's also practical for instance if the owner really does have an
assistant who takes care of things for him.

kurt
------ Forwarded Message
From: "David U." <davidu@everydns.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 16:38:37 -0500
To: <kronolith@lists.horde.org>
Subject: [kronolith] New ACL for kronolith

What are people's opinions on a _CREATE type ACL for kronolith.

For example:

A secretary might be able to create events (and edit those events which
he/she created) but the owner is ultimately the calendar's owner.

I'm personally VERY for it, but I do know that a similar thing can be
created by sharing and trusting...the point of distinction is that the owner
would be the "boss" as opposed to the "secretary"

Any opinions for or against?

-davidu

--
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the
world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead