[kronolith] small bug in kronolith HEAD

Mon Oct 7 19:35:56 2002

Now that CVS HEAD kronolith is running quite fast again thanks to Chuck's
lastest category code, I'll have time to ask questions about quirks I notice.

CVS HEAD kronolith, using shared calendars.  I go to a month in the future
(say December 2002).  Everything is fine and dandy.  I click on a shared
calendar in the menu at the upper right corner.  Next thing I know, all the
correct calendars are showing but for the *current* month, not the month I was
viewing when I clicked on the checkbox.

I can't see how this would be a legit feature, so I'm going to have to
call it a bug. ;)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics