[kronolith] I can't login to the Horde system !!

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540@yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 21:44:28 2002

OK....I installed Horde....its working of course with
PHP, Mysql, and Apache....

I type in 127.0.0.1/horde....and it comes to the login
screen.  The horde databse already exists with the
user horde and the password horde.  I then enter horde
and horde for the user/password.....but it doesn't
login....I'm not getting any authentication, like
wrong password....I ran the create_sql script which of
course created the horde database....is there
something i'm missing or another script I'm supposed
to run??

Thanks...