[kronolith] Using two authentication systems

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu Oct 17 14:29:19 2002

Quoting Paul J <paul@myitcv.org.uk>:

> Has this code made it into the main tree yet? I have horde version 2.0
> and no composite file is in my tree of source code. It's a great idea...
> is it safe to simply download composite.php and "plug it in"?

You'll probably need a more recent Auth.php, too, but otherwise yes, you
should be able to grab it from horde 2.1 or directly out of RELENG_2.

> Many thanks and apologies for emailing your directly.

Please keep discussions on the list - half the point is you're probably
answering someone else's question too, and everything is archived so its
searchable later.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
 - Google, thanks to Harpers