[kronolith] Problem viewing events

Wesley Moxam wmoxam@klickit.com
Mon Oct 21 22:51:23 2002

Hello,

I am having problems viewing events in Kronolith after adding them. I've
traced the error to kronolith/lib/Drivers/sql.php in the function
'listEvents'. I added code to log the error message, and all I get for a
message is "unknown error". I downloaded the cvs code and diff'd the cvs
version against the stable version and found that the dates were being
quoted differently in the SQL command so I tried that, but still no luck.
Searching google didn't find anything relevant either. Anyone have any
ideas?

The system config:

    - Kronlith 1.0
    - Horde 2.1
    - PHP 4.2.3
    - Postgres 6.5.3
    - SunOS 5.7

Any help at all is kindly appriciated. Thanks.

-- Wes