[kronolith] Edit Calendars Issue

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Tue Oct 22 16:28:45 2002

I've seen this when I had my category driver set to none
instead of sql in horde/config/conf.php I then changed
to sql after ensuring that I created the proper tables
and all looked well.

-mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek J. Balling [mailto:dredd@megacity.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 11:23 AM
To: kronolith@lists.horde.org
Subject: [kronolith] Edit Calendars Issue

I've got a weird one.

If I go to "Edit my calendars" the pull down is empty. There are no
calendars. If I create one, I get the thumbs-up image and the '"My
Calendar" has been created.' message... but it hasn't, it still doesn't
appear in the drop-down, etc.

horde.log, apache error log and php.log all seem to show nothing.

Anyone seen this before (in HEAD, but it was happening earlier as well,
not a new development)